2015-16 NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
For New Student Registration
Information, please click here.
MPCSD RECEIVES CHARTER PETITION FROM MENLO MANDARIN IMMERSION CHARTER SCHOOL
On September 12 our District received its first Charter School petition from the parents of the Menlo Mandarin Immersion Charter School (MMICS). Below are all the documents related to the Charter Petition.
- September 12: Charter petition from MMICS including petition signatures
- September 3 Board Meeting: Presentation on Charter School Fundamentals
- Charter Petition FAQ's
- October 27 Board Study Session: Presentation
- November 12 Board Meeting: District's Leadership Team's Presentation
- November 12 Board Meeting: District's Leadership Team's Evaluation Report of Petition to form the MMICS; after public comment, the Board unanimously denied the petition based on the criteria outlined in the law, adopting the Leadership Team’s report as the official written findings.
- October 31: District received MMICS request for District facilities under Proposition 39
- December 1: District's Response to MMICS request for District facilities under Proposition 39
- December 5: MMICS Appeal to the San Mateo County Board of Education
- December 12 Board Meeting: District's Supplemental Findings in support of Denial of Petition to form the MMICS
- December 19: District's Rebuttal to MMICS Appeal to the San Mateo County Board of Education
- January 2: MMICS Response to District Objections to ADA Projections 2015-16 School Year
- January 30: District's Denial to MMICS request for District facilities under Proposition 39
- January 30: San Mateo County Office of Education (SMCOE) Charter Review Team Report
MPCSD PARENT PAGES
The parent pages are a source for news and information on major district initiatives including access to information about the Common Core Standards, Smarter Balanced Assessment, what teachers are learning, and news articles featuring our schools. Click here to view MPCSD Parent Pages
MEASLES INFORMATION FOR PARENTS
CDC's Measles and information for parents attached.
STAY CONNECTED WITH MPCSD
If you would like to be added to MPCSD's email distribution list, click here to submit your contact information (name and email address). Thank you.