June 1, 2017 5:00 - 7:30 PM
June 2, 2017 8:00 - 9:00 AM
This is a wonderful showcase when parents are invited into their child's classroom to see all the incredible work the students have been doing throughout the year. Students are so proud to show off their exceptional work and parents are are able to see the the amazing progress from the beginning of the year until Open House.
Sometimes our Open House starts off with an outdoor concert, where the entire student body performs songs that they have learned throughout the year.
Families explore the Laurel Art Show to see Art that the children have created in both Art in Action and in Art Class.
During our evening Open House, families may enjoy dinner from one of our local on-site caterers or a picnic from home.
Open House 2016 featured the following schedule. Stay tuned for our Open House plans for 2017!
- Food Trucks will be open and serving dinner from 4:30 PM on.
- 4:45 PM Children need to be in their classrooms.
- 5 - 5:30 PM Children will sing in a performance on the Arbor
- 5:30 - 6:30 PM (only) Open House in your child's classroom.
- 6:30 - 7:30 PM Art Show may be viewed in Multi.