The Menlo Park City School District is pleased to announce The LunchMaster will continue to provide breakfast/lunch service for the 2022-23 Universal Meal Program.
The LunchMaster has been in business for over 20 years and serves many local schools in San Mateo County and the Bay Area. They provide a large selection of meals that are well prepared and tasty. All meals exceed USDA nutritional guidelines, contain at least 50% organic food content, and include meat and dairy that are antibiotic and hormone free. All meals are designed by a registered dietitian who specializes in child nutrition.
WELCOME TO THE LUNCHMASTER
COSTS AND ORDER DEADLINES - "ALL meals remain free to MPCSD students" for the 22/23 school year.
- Orders: Now order online through the LunchMaster website for daily service for your child on campus.
- ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY 9AM EVERY TUESDAY ( "ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE" ) FOR LUNCH AND BREAKFAST FOR THE FOLLOWING WEEK.
Miss the daily deadline?
MPCSD has BREAKFAST/LUNCH offered during summer school.
HOW TO REGISTER
Visit www.thelunchmaster.com and select register, enter school code below, or use the links below. If you have children at multiple schools, you can register them using your same account.
Click a link below to begin:
- ENCINAL school code: encinalelementary
- LAUREL: LOWER school code: laurelelementary (TK will use this code)
- LAUREL: UPPER school code: laurelupper ( grades 3-5
- OAK KNOLL school code: oakknollelementary
- EARLY LEARNING: School code: earlyoakknoll
- HILLVIEW school code: hillviewmiddle
- EARLY LEARNING CENTER school code: earlylearning
- EARLY LEARNING CENTER school code: earlylearningoak
- You can also view tutorial videos for step-by-step instructions.
FOR RETURNING STUDENTS
Contact The LunchMaster for questions related to registration, ordering, food, delivery, billing, etc.
FREE AND REDUCED LUNCH INFORMATION - Click here