Enrollment & Registration
Welcome to the Menlo Park City School District. We are an elementary school district serving students from kindergarten through 8th grade. We work together with our parent community to inspire high academic achievement among all students. Registration for the current 2017-18 school year is on-going.
The registration office would like to make the enrollment process as smooth as possible for you. We know you may have many questions and we are here to help you. Please contact our Registrar, Kirstin Freitas, at 650-321-7140 x 5600 or email@example.com.
For information about high school enrollment go to Sequoia Union High School District.
How to Register
1. Proof of Residence in District
Bring your California Drivers License (if address is within the district), or other proof of residency in our district (e.g., lease, current utility bill or property tax bill) to your home school for a Snapcode. If you are not sure of your home school click here for our school attendance boundary map. Your home school office will give you a SnapCode and instructions on how to register your child online.
2. Enter student information into District's online registration program (InfoSnap)
When you have completed entering your student’s information and submitted it to InfoSnap you must make a registration appointment.
3. Schedule appointment
Once you completed your online registration, please call the Registrar at (650) 321-7140 x5600 to schedule your registration appointment. Registration appointments are held at the District Office, 181 Encinal Avenue, Atherton – adjacent to the Encinal School campus.
4. Final Step - What You Will Need to Bring to your Registration Appointment
You must bring ALL of the following required documents to your appointment:
- Birth certificate OR passport of child for legal proof of age.
- Proof of immunizations received to date.
- Driver's License or passport of parent for identification purposes.
- Current PG&E or Water bill or DMV registration card (mailed to residence, not downloaded from Internet) For those who get utility bills online, you can obtain a letter from PG&E on letterhead confirming service at your address as a substitute for a mailed bill. California Water Service will also issue a copy of your bill at their office (3525 Alameda de las Pulgas #A, Menlo Park, CA).
- One additional current bill (telephone, cable, insurance, credit card, etc.) - mailed to residence, not downloaded from Internet.
- Homeowners: Current County property tax bill, or
Renters: Current signed lease or rental agreement, including contact information for property manager/owner AND a copy of receipt or canceled check for most recent rental payment.
Please contact the District Registrar at (650) 321-7140 Ext. 5600