- Chart with words and pictures, good for younger students.
- Family Chart
- Matches the "I Can Do It Myself" Chart, but with only words, good for older students.
- Home Star Reward Chart
- Focuses on the 3 most popular behaviors parents want help with. Other popular ones include: speak in a "x year old' voice to reduce whining, put my things away, used a positive attitude to reduce complaining. Time frames can be adjusted depending on age of child. Longer time frames for older kids. Popular options: 1 hour time slots or Before Dinner/During Dinner/After Dinner/Bedtime.
- Home Rewards
- Ideas for daily or weekly rewards.
- Behavior Plan - Key Points
- Helpful suggestions to create a successful behavioral change.
Where to find Ms. Bloom!
You can call me at (650) 326-5164 extension 1106.