SamTrans, the county public transit agency, operates a bus service to most schools in the County, including MPCSD.
- ENCINAL route Bus 88 Click links below:
- OAK KNOLL route: Bus 80 has been eliminated. Please visit the SamTrans website for more information. Due to the high demand, MPCSD will provide a bus route for residential families for route 80. Please register here.
- HILLVIEW routes: Buses 82, 83 (AM & PM) Click links below
UPDATED Sam Trans Bus Route Information:
SamTrans has updated the bus routes to Hillview this year. Please note the changes listed below. You can click on the route number in blue to see the schedule for that particular route.
80 Service between Hillview School and Oak Knoll Elementary School will be eliminated due to low ridership. 82 No Change to this route. Click the 82 for a map of the 82 bus route. 83/84 Routes 83 and 84 will be consolidated into Route 83 and follow the Route 83 alignment. For riders who board Route 84 along Middlefield Road, Route 82 will still be available between Ravenswood Avenue/ Willow Road. Any riders near Encinal or El Camino Real will still be able to board at Glenwood Avenue/Laurel Street or Glenwood Avenue/El Camino Real.
Click on the 83 for a map of the 83 bus route.
Students under 17 pay the youth fare to ride SamTrans buses. Students may pay with:
- Cash - $1.10/ride, paid in coins and bills
- Token - $1.00/ride, sold in packs of 10 for $10 by mail or in person (click here for where to buy)
- Clipper Card Youth - $1.00/ride (click here for Clipper Card info)
- Monthly Youth Pass - $27.00 per month, obtained by submitting an application with proof of age (click here) and then adding the monthly pass via online transaction.
Click here for SamTrans Fare Chart.
Call SamTrans at (800) 660-4287 for assistance/customer service or click here to visit the SamTrans website.