Enrollment, Current Year (2017-18)

  • HOW TO REGISTER FOR 2017-18:


    1. Proof of Residence in District

    Bring your California Drivers License (if address is within the district), or other proof of residency in our district (e.g., lease, current utility bill or property tax bill) to your home school or the District Office for a SnapCode. If you are not sure of your home school click here for our school attendance boundary map. Your home school office will give you a SnapCode and instructions on how to register your child online.


    2. Once you have your 2017-18 SnapCode, click a link below:


    3. Enter student information into District's online registration program (InfoSnap)

    When you have completed entering your student’s information and submitted it to InfoSnap you must make a registration appointment. 


    4. Schedule appointment

    Once you completed your online registration, please call the Registrar at (650) 321-7140 x5600 to schedule your registration appointment. Registration appointments are held at the District Office, 181 Encinal Avenue, Atherton – adjacent to the Encinal School campus.


    5. Final Step - What You Will Need to Bring to your Registration Appointment

    You must bring ALL of the following required documents to your appointment:

    1. Birth certificate OR passport of child for legal proof of age.
    2. Proof of immunizations received to date.
    3. Driver's License or passport of parent for identification purposes.
    4. Current PG&E or Water bill or DMV registration card (mailed to residence, not downloaded from Internet) For those who get utility bills online, you can obtain a letter from PG&E on letterhead confirming service at your address as a substitute for a mailed bill. California Water Service will also issue a copy of your bill at their office (3525 Alameda de las Pulgas #A, Menlo Park, CA).
    5. One additional current bill (telephone, cable, insurance, credit card, etc.) - mailed to residence, not downloaded from Internet.
    6. Homeowners: Current County property tax bill, or 
      Renters: Current signed lease or rental agreementincluding contact information for property manager/owner AND a copy of receipt or canceled check for most recent rental payment. 


    Questions regarding enrollment

    Please contact the District Registrar at (650) 321-7140 Ext. 5600