How do you become a new Encinal Eagle (EE)?
Step 1: Verifying your address.
The first step to becoming a new EE is to verify that your address is within Encinal's School boundaries. Simply follow this link and enter your address locator.decisioninsite.com/?studyID=113757
Step 2: Get your SnapCode!
- Incoming Kindergarteners for the 2017-2018 can be issued a SnapCode after February 1, 2017.
- Come to the Encinal Office WITH your Government Issued Picture ID and Proof of Address.
- Proof of Address can be a utility bill, a rental agreement, or a lease etc. For a complete list and rules see here: Proof of Residency Requirements
- TIP: ANY student who registers in the month of February is considered a priority applicant and many will be here on the first day. You can come ANY day in February and still be considered a priority applicant.
Step 3: Complete the online portion of registration
- Your SnapCode letter will come with instructions on how to finish up registration on the internet.
- Pay close attention to the drop down menus because this is where you can indicate that you are interested in the Spanish Immersion program. Parents interested in Spanish Immersion must attend a mandatory meeting and details can be found on our Save The Dates Page.
- While on the SnapCode site, pick a date to appear for one of our 4 kindergarten arena registration dates:
- Thursday February 23rd (Time TBD)
- Friday February 24th (Time TBD)
- Tentatively Monday February 27th (Time TBD)
- AFTER the dates above you will need to make an individual appointment to meet with the district registrar to complete the next part of the registration. Please call the Menlo Park City School District at (650) 321-7140.
Step 4: Attend the Arena Registration Event
- Please appear at the event you selected on the date and time noted in Step 3.
- Make sure to bring the following to complete registration:
- Birth Certificate OR Passport of child for legal proof of age (a copy is ok)
- Proof of Immunizations received to date
- Proof of Residence in the District (see this info again if you need to see acceptable items; Proof of Residence
- Government Issued Photo ID
Step 5: Come to our many Kindergarten Meet and Greet Activities! GO HERE TO LEARN MORE:http://encinal.mpcsd.org/Page/1346