How do you become a new Encinal Eagle (EE)?
Step 1: Verifying your address.
The first step to becoming a new EE is to verify that your address is within Encinal's School boundaries. Simply follow this link and enter your address School Locator.
Step 2: Start your Registration
- Registration for incoming Kindergarteners for the 2018-2019 begins after February 1, 2018.
- THIS SECTION UNDER CONSTRUCTION- Details will be added shortly as we transition to a new online registration system.
- TIP: ANY student who registers in the month of February is considered a priority applicant.
Step 3: Complete the online portion of registration
- Details coming soon!
- AFTER the initial registration, you will need to make an individual appointment to meet with the district registrar to complete the next part of the registration. Please call the Menlo Park City School District at (650) 321-7140.
Step 4: Meet with the District Registrar
- Make sure to bring the following to complete registration:
- Birth Certificate OR Passport of child for legal proof of age (a copy is ok)
- Proof of Immunizations received to date
- Proof of Residence in the District (see this info again if you need to see acceptable items; Proof of Residence
- Government Issued Photo ID
Step 5: Come to our many Kindergarten Meet and Greet Activities! GO HERE TO LEARN MORE: