The Menlo Park City School District is pleased to announce The LunchMaster will continue to provide lunch service for the 2021-22 school year.
The LunchMaster has been in business for over 20 years and serves many local schools in San Mateo County and the Bay Area. They provide a large selection of meals that are well prepared and tasteful. All meals exceed USDA nutritional guidelines, contain at least 50% organic food content, and include meat and dairy that are antibiotic and hormone free. All meals are designed by a registered dietition who specializes in child nutrition.
WELCOME TO THE LUNCHMASTER
COSTS AND ORDER DEADLINES
- Regular orders: Now order online through the LunchMaster website for daily service for you child on campus.
- ORDER MUST BE PLACED BY 1O:00AM THE DAY BEFORE.
Miss the daily deadline?
MPCSD has a snack to offer during summer school.
HOW TO REGISTER
Visit www.thelunchmaster.com and select register, enter school code below, or use the links below. If you have children at multiple schools, you can register them using your same account.
Click a link below to begin:
- ENCINAL school code: encinalelementary
- LAUREL: LOWER AND UPPER school code: laurelelementary
- OAK KNOLL school code: oakknollelementary
- HILLVIEW school code: hillviewmiddle
- EARLY LEARNING CENTER school code: earlylearning
- EARLY LEARNING CENTER school code: earlylearningoak
- You can also view tutorial videos for step-by-step instructions.
FOR RETURNING STUDENTS
Contact The LunchMaster for questions related to registration, ordering, food, delivery, billing, etc.
FREE AND REDUCED LUNCH INFORMATION - Click here