IN MATH WE ARE LEARNING ABOUT ......
Division with whole numbers. During Unit 3 we will:
- learn how to divide whole numbers with up to 4-digit dividends and 1-digit divisors.
- determine the correct-size multiplier for a division quotient.
- use rounding and estimation to check quotients.
- understand different ways to interpret remainders in division word problems.
- solve multi-step word problems with mixed operations.
Students will have math homework Monday-Thursday. Please check in with your child about what math homework they have and how you can support their learning and progress at home.
They can also use Reflex Math and Frax for more math practice at home. Students can access these websites through our classroom CLEVER page.