We use several different websites in our classroom. To access most of them at home students can log in to Clever which is a website that helps us organize all of the applications students use into one spot. Please follow these instructions to log in to Clever:
1. Go to the Clever website - Click here to go to Clever
2. Go to the upper right corner of the webpage and click on "Log in as a student"
3. Search for Encinal School and click on it once you find it.
4. Have your child enter their normal login and password (these are the ones I gave parents at Back-to-School night on red paper)
5. They should now be able to access Dreambox (for math), Typing Club (for typing practice), Seesaw (to showcase work)
We also use Google Drive regularly. Please follow these instructions to log in to Google Drive:
1. Go to the Google Drive website - Google Drive Website
2. Click on the blue button that says "Go to Google Drive"
3. Enter their Menlo Park City School District email - it is their login name (the one from the red card) with @mpcsd.org attached to the end
4. Enter their password - same one from the red card