Wizbots After School Robotics Lab
Open to students in grades 3-5
Come learn the art & science of building robots! You will:
- BUILD with LEGO MINDSTORMS®, unique building materials, crafts, and an ever-expanding supply of advanced robotic sensors.
- CODE your robots in Java, one of the world's most popular and powerful programming languages.
- PLAY our Path to Mastery Game which makes it all about fun and creativity!
You’ll journey from Novice towards Master, tackling new project challenges with each move and earning bands of recognition with each promotion. You'll learn engineering, programming, math & physics in a completely hands-on way. The journey is deep, so you can join us season after season and always try something new. And, parents get to experience all the fun too as their child's project videos are posted online to see and share!
Learn more and enroll at wizbots.com.
Spring Session Details:
• Open to students in grades 3-5
• Located on the Encinal Elementary campus
• Held Fridays: 3:05PM to 4:35PM
• 7 sessions: 4/6, (skip 4/13), 4/20, 4/27, 5/4, 5/11, 5/18, 5/25
• Cost: $196
• Register online now at www.wizbots.com
If the Lab is full, please do sign up for the wait list as you never know when a spot will come open!