Young Rembrandts - Drawing Classes for Kids!
Winter Classes will be in Room 18 (Kindergarten Yard)
Young Rembrandts teaches drawing, the fundamental skill of visual arts to children grades K-2. We intentionally offer child-friendly and relevant subject matter to spark children’s interest and increase knowledge retention. Our classes are fun, engaging and affordable. They offer children a safe, comfortable place to talk about art, learn drawing skills and have fun while surrounded by creativity and encouragement.
Parents can expect improved:
• Attention to detail, time on task
• Improved handwriting and fine motor skills
• Discipline, persistence, and patience
• Kindergarten readiness
• Self-confidence, and an overall “I-can-do-it” attitude
Our artists can expect:
• To draw a new exciting lesson every class!
• To learn fundamental drawing skills
• Build color aptitude and application mastery!
• Develop shape and color recognition
• To have heaps and bounds of fun!
WINTER 2018 SCHEDULE
1/24/18 - 3/21/18
No class: 2/21/18
Day and time: Wednesdays, 2:40 - 3:40 pm