• Do you have questions or need information?


    As a public agency, Menlo Park City School District would like to provide the public with information and respond to inquiries. Please review the list below and click on the appropriate link to obtain information or pose a question to staff.

How do I learn about?

  • *Please note the following information request guidelines?

    • MPCSD will seek to respond with a substantive answer to inquiries as soon as possible.
    • MPCSD is not required to provide lengthy responses and may refer the requester to documents that contains the information requested.


    How do I submit a request for public records?


    The California Public Records Act (CPRA) is for requesting public records that are already in existence. Click here for more information about the CPRA process.