What does our committee do?
- Organizes and executes Encinal’s annual book fair held in early Fall
What types of responsibilities do our volunteers have?
- Work with vendor to set-up book fair.
- Publicize book fair: including organizing a book fair intro for teachers and scheduling classroom visits.
- Set-up and take down of book fair.
- Manage cash register and provide customer service during book fair.
- Work with PTO Board and Principal to provide caring and sharing books and support teacher/classroom library purchases.
When do we need you?
- Start of school through the book fair occurring in September or October.
How much time commitment is involved?
- Time commitment varies by role - can be as little as a 2 hour shift during the book fair, to a larger commitment if involved in organizing the fair. The bulk of work is during the book fair week.
Any special skills required?
- No – if you love books and reading, please join us!
INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS COMMITTEE?
Please refer to the PTO Committees table to contact the committee chair.