Cultural Arts Day
What does our committee do?
- Plan, organize and execute Cultural Arts Day for the school.
What types of responsibilities do our volunteers have?
- Selecting the country.
- Selecting and coordinating activities such as professional performance, museum, sport, craft, and food tasting.
- Creating history/culture and story presentations.
- Working with staff and administration on logistics for the day.
- Coordinating and training volunteers/teachers.
When do we need you?
- Planning begins in the summer; CAD is generally held in late Winter.
How much time commitment is involved?
- ~ 1-2 hours or two per week; particularly as the event approaches.
Any special skills required?
- Organization, creativity, interest in other cultures.
INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS COMMITTEE?
Please refer to the PTO Committees table to contact the committee chair.