What does our committee do?
- Coordinate the PTO annual membership/fundraising drive.
- Encourage Encinal parents and teachers to support Encinal PTO.
- Collect, track, and report on donations throughout the year.
What types of responsibilities do our volunteers have?
- Educate our community about the importance of supporting the PTO by making a monetary contribution.
- Prepare and send communications throughout the fall (ex: brochures to parents, flyers for teachers, signs throughout the school).
- Follow up with non-donors.
- Coordinate with the MPAEF.
When do we need you?
- This is a year-long commitment. Most of the activity takes place between August and November.
How much time commitment is involved?
- 5 hours per week to attend weekly meetings between Sept. - Nov., prepare communications, and track donations. This can be split up among several volunteers.
Any special skills required?
- Communication, organization, and diplomacy skills.
- Spreadsheet skills are helpful for the tracking role.
INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS COMMITTEE?
Please refer to the PTO Committees table to contact the committee chair.