Encinal Eagle Spiritwear
What does our committee do?
- Manage the design, production, display, marketing, and fulfillment of Encinal Eagle Spiritwear orders.
What types of responsibilities do our volunteers have?
- Design of Encinal Eagle Spiritwear artwork.
- Definition of the product line.
- Development and execution of production, display, marketing, and fulfillment plans.
- Sorting, packaging, and distributing Spiritwear.
When do we need you?
- If fulfillment is handled directly by Encinal, volunteers are needed throughout the year to sort, package, and distribute Spiritwear when it arrives from the printer. If distributing through an online store, then volunteer needs are more limited.
How much time commitment is involved?
- Approximately 20-40 hours in the late summer/early fall. After that, limited time is required throughout the year to run newsletter announcements, answer questions, etc.
Any special skills required?
- Graphic design skills would be handy (to help design the artwork), but we can work with other resources as needed. Otherwise, all that’s required are strong organizational skills and an enthusiasm for school spirit wear!
INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS COMMITTEE?
Please refer to the PTO Committees table to contact the committee chair.