What does our committee do?
- The committee manages all elements of the planning and production of the annual yearbook including supplier management, content, layout, ordering, and distribution.
- Volunteers also work as class and event photographers to ensure that all students and events are represented in the yearbook.
What types of responsibilities do our volunteers have?
- Taking photos, uploading to a designated online folder.
- Coordination with HRPs to create candid section of classroom pages and proof classroom yearbook pages for accuracy.
When do we need you?
- Throughout the school year
How much time commitment is involved?
- 15 minutes-1 hour per activity or event in order to capture a variety of students in the different classroom situations such as parties, field trips, academic time, etc.
- Length of particular school even for capturing a representation of the event and students in attendance such as Fall Family Picnic, Spelling Bee, Winter Sing, etc. school event.
Any special skills or equipment required?
- An enthusiasm for photography and getting the kids to smile!
- No special camera needed (phones are great!), just need to be hi-res for printing.
- Organization and an interest in layout design.
INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS COMMITTEE?
Please refer to the PTO Committees table to contact the committee chair.