School community events
What does our committee do?
- Plan and coordinate fun school wide events (i.e. Fall Family Picnic & Spring Social)
What types of responsibilities do our volunteers help with?
- Manage vendors before and during event.
- Help with set-up before event.
- Help with take-down and clean-up after event.
- Recruit and organize additional day-of volunteers.
When do we need you?
- August-September for FFP and Spring for Spring Social.
- Prior to event for organization and hiring vendors, getting volunteers.
- Day of the event for set-up/take-down and volunteer coordination.
How much time commitment is involved?
- ~5-10 hours for planning and 2-5 hours on the day of the event.
INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS COMMITTEE?
Please refer to the PTO Committees table to contact the committee chair.