What does our committee do?
- Volunteer in the art room during regular classes.
- Help sort, select and display artwork for the fine arts festival during Open House.
What types of responsibilities do our volunteers help with?
- Art Chair: recruit volunteers at Back to School Coffee;
create a volunteer sign-up; send emails for extra help in the art room as needed, assist art teacher with managing volunteers and fine arts festival preparations.
- Art Classroom Volunteers provide support during art class with various tasks assigned by art teacher.
When do we need you?
- Art Chair: Throughout the year particularly in Fall and Spring.
- Classroom Volunteers: Throughout the school year from weekly to sporadically depending on your schedule (art class lasts about 30-45 minutes).
How much time commitment is involved?
- Art Chair: At the beginning of the year to get volunteers up and running (2-3 hours total); at the end of the year (April and May) for supervision of art festival preparations (~10 hours total). Most can be done from home!
- Classroom Volunteers: As much or as little as you like.
Any special skills required?
- No art skills necessary!
- Willingness to use Living Tree for volunteer calendar.
INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS COMMITTEE?
Please refer to the PTO Committees table to contact the committee chair.