What does our committee do?
- Library Chair: recruit volunteers at Back to School Coffee; prepare library sign up schedule and volunteer lists for all grades.
- Library Volunteers provide support during class Library time with various tasks assigned by Librarian.
What types of responsibilities do our volunteers help with?
- Checking in/out books.
- Shelving, organizing, and repairing books.
- Assisting students.
When do we need you?
- Classroom Volunteers: Throughout the school year from weekly to sporadically depending on your schedule.
How much time commitment is involved?
- Library Chair: At the beginning of the year to get volunteers up and running (2-3 hours total). Most can be done from home.
- Classroom Volunteers: As much or as little as you like.
Any special skills required?
- Willingness to use Living Tree for volunteer calendar.
INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS COMMITTEE?
Please refer to the PTO Committees table to contact the committee chair.