What does our committee do?
- Organize three play dates over the summer at Encinal Kinder-Yard for incoming Kindergarten families.
What types of responsibilities do our volunteers help with?
- Set the dates for the playdates.
- Coordinate with PTO President and Principal on logistics
- Promote the playdates
- Organize snack and nametags and greet families on day of events.
When do we need you?
- Summer- Typically playdates are held in June, July & August.
How much time commitment is involved?
- 8-10 hours (this includes the 3 playdates that are around 1-1.5 hours each)
Any special skills required?
- Great role for an experienced Encinal parent with an incoming Kinder!
INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS COMMITTEE?
Please refer to the PTO Committees table to contact the committee chair.