The MPCSD Early Learning Center serves children 2.9 (3 by December 1st of the school year) to 5 years old at Laurel's lower campus and Oak Knoll School. The ELC opened in two classrooms at Laurel in August 2018 and expanded in August 2019 to include a part-day classroom at Laurel and a full-day classroom at Oak Knoll School, for a total of 4 classrooms.
Our curriculum is play-inspired with an eye towards Kindergarten readiness.
We offer full-fee and sliding scale tuition options for our students.
Our classroom offerings are as follows:
Laurel - 95 Edge Rd. Atherton
- Quails Room - 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Monday-Friday - ages 2.9-5 (option for early care for 7:30-8:30)
- Hummingbirds Room 7:30 a.m. -5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday - ages 2.9-4
- Doves Room - 7:30 a.m. -5:30 p.m. - ages 4-5
Oak Knoll - 1895 Oak Knoll Lane, Menlo Park
- Sandpipers Room - 7:30 a.m. -5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday - ages 2.9-5
Our classrooms are attended by 22 children and are staffed by a lead teacher, assistant teacher and aide.
MPCSD’s Early Learning Center is licensed by and follow all regulations of the California Department of Social Services Community Care Licensing. Our facility number is 414004466.
For further information, please contact
- In English: Jessica Mihaly, Director, Early Learning Center firstname.lastname@example.org 650-463-1236 x 3
- En Español: Wendy Valencia, Admin Assistant and Family Engagement Specialist email@example.com 650-463-1236 x 0