The Menlo Park City School District is pleased to announce The LunchMaster will continue to provide lunch service for the 2019-20 school year.
The LunchMaster has been in business for over 20 years and serves many local schools in San Mateo County and the Bay Area. They provide a large selection of meals that are well prepared and tasteful. All meals exceed USDA nutritional guidelines, contain at least 50% organic food content, and include meat and dairy that are antibiotic and hormone free. All meals are designed by a registered dietician who specializes in child nutrition. The LunchMaster offers up to 12 healthy choices daily on the elementary campuses including vegetarian, gluten-free and organic options. The LunchMaster meals typically feature a freshly prepared entrée, fruit, vegetables, healthy snack, and a choice of cold beverages.
Hillview students now enjoy the Grab and Go Tuesday through Thursday. This allows your child to grab a choice he or she makes on the spot.
To read a letter from the General Manager of The LunchMaster to district parents please click here.
Click here to buy lunches from The LunchMaster.
Volunteers Are Essential
We need your help to make this work. We offer a lunch credit everytime you volunteer: when you complete a lunch shift, you earn one free lunch for your child! This is also a great way to stay connected with your teenager and share their experience in middle school. You can volunteer once a week, twice per month or once per month. Lunch shifts are Monday – Friday, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Contact the Hot Lunch Coordinator at email@example.com, if you would like to volunteer! Click here for more information about volunteering at Hillview.
Costs and Order Deadlines
- Regular orders: $5.25 or $6.25 depending on size, deadline is 10:00 a.m. the previous business day
- Mondays: Deadline Friday at 10:00 a.m.
- Late orders: For an additional convenience charge, late lunches can be ordered the same day by 6:00 a.m.
- Miss the daily deadline? LunchMaster offers cold cereal at all sites for $2.75 without placing a prior order.
The Lunchmaster App
- Remember to download The Lunchmaster App to make ordering lunches easier for you and your child!
- Hillview students can put the app on their iPad and order hot lunch on their own.
Questions? Email the Hot Lunch Coordinator, Becky Galvez, at firstname.lastname@example.org.