Headspace and San Mateo County Behavioral Health and Recovery Services are working together to provide free resources that can help residents during the pandemic.
- Crushing the Curve - Youth - Parents
A place where both students and parents can stay connected and positive and learn about ways to work together to join the fight against COVID-19.
- Safe Space
New clinic in Menlo Park made for youth by youth. Mental Health services for 12-26 year olds.
Grief support for children, teens, and adults.
- Boys and Girls Club of the Peninsula
- Adolescent Counseling Services (ACS)
Counseling services, education, support groups, therapy, and substance abuse treatment.
- EPATT (East Palo Alto Tennis and Tutoring)
One-on-One tutoring and mentoring, parent education from a bi-lingual staff, and tennis lessons for committed students.
Requires San Mateo County Library Card. Connect live with an expert tutor for homework help in English & Spanish.
Providing empathetic mental health care to children, adolescents, young adults and their families.
- San Mateo County Pride Center
- The Trevor Project
24 Hr. Crisis Intervention & suicide prevention lifeline for LGBTQ+ Youth.
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline
- Crisis Text Line
Text BAY to 741-741
- Trans Life Line
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Rethink, App for Cyberbullying Prevention
- Suicide Awareness Voices of Education
- Teen Line Online
- Youth Suicide Warning Signs
- The LGBTQ+ Youth Space
- Homework & Support Programs
- Lunchtime Clubs
- College Bound
- Club 41
Mondays in Room C-11 at lunchtime. Club 41 is where everyone is welcome! If you've ever felt a little different from your peers, come hang out with people who will accept you for who you are! Your physical ability status, body size, ethnicity, faith/religion, family status, gender expression/identity, immigration status, language, race, and sexual orientation are part of what makes you special.