2020 Photo Day
Photo Day is Wednesday, October 7 from 10:45am-4pm. Photos are taken by appointment only, students must sign up here to make an appointment. Pictures are necessary to update our school database, get photo IDs issued to all students and potentially be used for our yearbooks down the line!
Here are a few tips to ensure the safety and success of our photo day:
- Students can be dropped off at the back parking lot or bike/walk
- All students must wear masks, maintain physical distancing, and have temperatures checked upon arrival
- Appointments should take about 5 minutes a student, so we ask that parents arrive and leave as quickly and safely as possible to keep parking spaces open and the flow of traffic moving
- Parents should drop off kids at turnabout connecting front and back parking lots and then find a space to park
- Makeup day will be Tuesday, Nov. 3
Note, students will be on a special schedule this day for conferences. Teachers are aware that this is photo day and understand if a student has to leave early or arrive late to a class.