2020-21 Enrollment for New Students
HOW TO REGISTER NEW STUDENTS FOR 2021-22
Registration in the Menlo Park City School District begins with residency. Please verify your residence is in the Menlo Park City School District attendance boundaries prior to registration using the School Locator link. Once you have secured housing within our District attendance boundaries, we can register your child. Registration is open all year long so we can begin once you move.
Please complete the steps below:
1. Create a PowerSchool Enrollment account
All MPCSD families must have a PowerSchool Enrollment account in order to register students.
2. Complete 2021-22 New Student online registration packet
Once you have a PowerSchool account, begin the registration process by entering your student's information and follow the screens to enroll for School Year 2021-22.
3. Submit the required documents
At the end of the online registration packet, you will have the opportunity to upload (PDF format) your required 6 documents:
- Student Identification: Verify student's legal name and date of birth through Birth Certificate or a statement by the local registrar or county recorder certifying the date of birth, passport, or duly attested baptism certificate. When none of the foregoing is obtainable, the parent/guardian may provide an affidavit (Education Code 48002).
- Proof of immunizations received to date. This document must include the student's first name, last name, and date of birth. For more detailed information about immunizations for school, please visit the Shots for School website at shotsforschool.org
- Parent/Guardian Picture Identification
- Proof of residency in the form of: Current rental property contract or lease, escrow papers, current year property tax bill, property tax payment receipt, lease payment receipt or declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of the student
- Utility bill from different companies such as: Utility service contract, statement/payment receipts, pay stubs, voter registration, or correspondence from a government agency.
- Additional utility bill
Please upload the required 6 documents using the appropriate upload link. If you do not upload the 6 required documents, your student registration will remain incomplete.
If you need assistance, or are unable to provide the required documents, please contact the registrar at email@example.com or 650-321-7140 x5600.
4. Final Steps
- Once you have completed the online registration packet, submitted any special program applications (if applicable), and uploaded your six required documents, please review and submit.
- Confirmation of your registration will be through PowerSchool Enrollment once it’s been reviewed and approved.
- If there are issues with the information or missing documentation, you will be contacted directly.
Questions regarding enrollment - Please contact the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-321-7140 x5600.
PowerSchool Registration Support - families can access PowerSchool Registration support through the link below