Enrollment & Registration
Welcome to the Menlo Park City School District! We are an elementary school district serving students from preschool through 8th grade. Our District includes Encinal, Laurel, and Oak Knoll Elementary Schools and Hillview Middle School. MPCSD serves families residing in most neighborhoods of Menlo Park and Atherton. To verify that your address lies within the MPCSD borders, please use the School Locator link.
2019-20 NEW STUDENT Registration begins February 1, 2019
Beginning February 1, all new students (K-8) residing in MPCSD can begin the registration process for the 2019-20 school year. February 1 through 28 will continue to be priority registration for new kindergarten students.
- Registration for New Students in the new 2019-20 School Year
2020-21 NEW STUDENT Registration will open February 3, 2020
- Registration for New Students - access available February 3
New Students/Kindergarten Families
For information about kindergarten and the Menlo Park experience, please attend one of these Kinder Information Sessions (you may attend any session regardless of which school your child will attend):
- January 16, 2020, 6-7 p.m. at Laurel's Lower Campus
- January 23, 2020, 6-7:30 p.m. at Oak Knoll School
- January 30, 2020, 5:30-6:45 p.m. at Encinal School
Information Sessions for Spanish Immersion
Parents interested in Spanish Immersion kindergarten must attend an information session. You may attend any information session that works for your schedule. You may attend the optional classroom visit regardless of which information session you attend. The Spanish Immersion program is open to students from the whole district regardless of neighborhood school. Click here for more Spanish Immersion program information.
- Thursday, January 30, 2020, 6:45 - 7:30 p.m., Encinal School-Large Multi
- Monday, February 3, 2020, 5:30 - 6:30 p.m., Oak Knoll School-Library
- Thursday, February 6, 2020, 5:30 - 6:30 p.m., City of East Palo Alto, Community Room
- Thursday, February 13, 2020, 8:30 - 9:30 a.m., Lower Laurel Campus
- Thursday, February 27, 2020, 8:30 - 9:30 a.m., District Office TERC
- Thursday, February 27, 2020, 9:45-10:45 a.m., Tour SI Classrooms, meet at Encinal Office
Spanish Immersion Lottery: Monday, March 16, 2020, 9:30-10:00 am, District Office TERC Building
New Tinsley Family Welcome
Thursday, February 6, 2020, 6 – 7 p.m., City of East Palo Alto, Community Room
2415 University Ave, East Palo Alto, CA 94303
Questions - Please contact the District Registrar at (650) 321-7140 Ext. 5600 or email: email@example.com.
MPCSD Early Learning Center (preschool) program information and registration is available HERE.
High School Enrollment go to Sequoia Union High School District.