Enrollment & Registration


    Welcome to the Menlo Park City School District!  We are an elementary school district serving students from preschool through 8th grade. Our District includes Encinal, Laurel, and Oak Knoll Elementary Schools and Hillview Middle School, plus the fee-based preschool, The Early Learning Center. MPCSD serves families residing in most neighborhoods of Menlo Park and Atherton.  To verify that your address lies within the MPCSD borders, please use the School Locator link. 


    FALL: 2023-24 NEW STUDENT Registration is OPEN

    All new students (TK-8) residing in MPCSD can begin registration for the 2023-24 school year.  


    FALL: 2023-24 RETURNING STUDENT Registration launch March 20 - April 7, 2023

    Re-enrollment for current kindergarten through 7th grade students will open March 20 and run through April 7.  Invitations for re-enrollment will be emailed directly to families.  Please contact registrar@mpcsd.org if you have any questions.


    2022-23 NEW STUDENT Registration IS OPEN 

    All new students (TK-8) residing in MPCSD may register for the 2022-23 school year.



    Questions - Please contact the District Registrar at (650) 321-7140 Ext. 5600 or email: registrar@mpcsd.org 

    PowerSchool Registration Support - families can access PowerSchool Registration support through the link below

    https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Registration/ct-p/PowerSchoolRegistration or 866-752-6850

    MPCSD Early Learning Center (preschool) program information and registration is available HERE

    High School Enrollment go to Sequoia Union High School District