Due to the Pandemic - we are still finalizing our Bell Schedules for 2021 - 2022 school year. We will have them finalized during the Summer of 2021.
The first day of school is Thursday, August 19, 2021.
Grades K-2 @ the Lower Campus
*TBD - We are finalizing times for 2021 - 2022 school year.Start Time:K: 8:15 AM* 1st: 8:25 AM* 2nd: 8:35 AM*End Times
Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri: 2:30 PM*Thurs: 2:00 PM*Minimum Day: 11:45 AM
Grades 3-5 @ the Upper Campus.Start Time: 8:35 AM*End Times
Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri: 3:15 PM*Thurs: 2:10 PM*Minimum Day: 11:45 AM
- Start those bedtime routines a bit earlier in the days leading up to school, so that your child is well-rested.
- Laurel teachers (with the support of the Laurel PTO) provide all the necessary classroom supplies for every student.
- Decide how your child will commute to school and practice the trip before school starts. Click here for information.
- Please label all items. Things can get lost or misplaced easily.
- Must wear shoes with backs (no flip flops or slides) please.
- Bring a large backpack big enough to fit an 8 1/2 x 11 folder;
- a snack to eat at morning recess; and
- lunch - either sign up for Hot Lunch in advance or send along a lunchbox/brown bag labeled with your child's name.
- At the Lower Campus (grades K-2),
- students in kindergarten assemble at the kindergarten playground.
- students in grades 1 & 2 play in the Main Yard.
- At the Upper Campus (grades 3-5), students play in the Main Yard.
- When the bell rings, students are to"Freeze, hands on knees!"
- Then the morning yard duty blows a whistle twice, and students go to their classrooms.
Parents are invited to Back-to-School Coffee on August 19th to catch up with friends, sign up to volunteer, and meet our After-School Program vendors, at Lower and Upper Campus, from 8:30 - 9:30 AM. This event may be on Zoom. TBD