"Helping is good to do; because, well, because it's nice."
- Kindergartner at LaurelPlease join us together as a school community, to be sure all of our Laurel families have a memorable holiday season. Our goal is to provide each family with grocery gift cards for Thanksgiving and gifts for the children for the December holidays. Organized by the Caring & Sharing team, ALL funds received from the Laurel Holiday Drive will support Laurel families who need our help this year.
How you can help
- Donate any amount anytime via:
- CHECK: made out to "Laurel PTO" with "Holiday Drive" written in the memo; and enclose in an envelope with "Holiday Drive" written on it and deliver it to the front office.
- CASH: enclose in an envelope with "Holiday Drive" written on it and deliver it to the front office.
- GIFT CARDS: to either Safeway or Trader Joe's; and deliver gift card(s) to the front office.
- PAYPAL: below
- Choose a tag from the Giving Tree.
Thanksgiving DriveThanksgiving gift cards will be distributed to families in November, before Thanksgiving.Giving Tree Drive
In the beginning of December, the annual "Laurel Gift Giving Tree" will be on display in the Laurel front office. The tree includes gift requests for Laurel students and their siblings to be purchased and delivered to the front office unwrapped before Winter Break. The gifts will be distributed to families before the holidays.Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.