Holiday Giving Tree
Please join together with us as a school community to ensure all of our Laurel families have a memorable holiday season. Our goal is to provide each family in the Caring & Sharing program with gifts for the children for the December holidays.
In the beginning of December, the annual Laurel Holiday Giving Tree will be on display in both of the Laurel front offices to inspire us. You can sign up to support a Laurel family via ParentSquare (link below).
The sign ups include lists of gift requests for Laurel students and their siblings. Through your generosity, you can warm the hearts of Laurel students and their siblings during the holiday season.
How to Participate in the Laurel Holiday Giving Tree:
- Sign up on ParentSquare and purchase gifts from the sign-up list. (Link to the ParentSquare sign ups.)
- Deliver unwrapped gifts that are labeled with the Family/Child number from the sign up to either front office by Monday, December 14.
- If you’d rather donate funds, you can via:
- PayPal with the PayPal link below
- Cash or Check (made payable to "Laurel School PTO” with “Caring & Sharing” in the memo line) and drop off in an envelope labeled “Caring & Sharing” to the PTO lock box at either front office
- **Donated funds will be used to purchase additional gifts and gift cards needed to adequately provide for all families, as well as other C&S programs as needed.**
Ashley Guilliot will distribute the gifts to the families before the holidays.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.