Oak Knoll’s Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a nonprofit organization that provides services and materials that enrich our students’ education and support our vibrant community of parents, children, teachers and staff. For example, the PTO organizes and/or funds the following:
- Student events such as the Science Fair, Book Fair, Science Olympiad, and the annual 3rd grade musical.
- Community events such as the Fall Family Picnic, Friends and Family Day, New Family Social, STEAM on the Knoll, Parent Mixers and Coffee Talks, and more.
- Classroom field trips tied to curriculum.
- Classroom supplies, supplemental curriculum, enrichment programs like Poetry in Motion, and assemblies.
- Volunteers who provide critical support for our teachers and staff.
Together, we provide human and capital reinforcements to help Oak Knoll’s teachers and staff focus on educating our children and enriching their learning experience. Ever wonder who organizes After School Programs, After School Sports, the Otter Weekly, Otterwear (school spirit items), car line or school musicals? Our amazing PTO volunteers!
Click on the links below to learn more about the PTO.
- Executive Board
- Executive Board Member Roles and Responsibilities
- Committee Chairs and Descriptions
- Executive Board Meeting Dates
- Meeting Minutes