Friends & Family Day
What does our committee do?Plan, organize and execute Friends & Family Day. This is the day where each child at Oak Knoll can invite a special friend to campus. We have over 800 Friends & Family to welcome and direct to classrooms.
What types of responsibilities do our volunteers help with?
- Pick up coffee and pastries
- Prepare pastries for visitors
- Setup registration tables
- Man registration tables (one or two shifts of 1 hr each)
- Coordinate the ambassadors (older kids who prefer to help direct special friends on campus.)
When do we need you?Mid-Spring.
How much time commitment is involved?Minimal.Any special skills required?None.
Interested in joining this committee?
Please refer to the PTO Committees table to contact the committee chair.