What does our committee do?
- Volunteers help distribute pre-ordered lunches to the students.
What types of responsibilities do our volunteers help with?
- Organize lunches for distribution
- Ensure that students receive the lunch they ordered.
When do we need you?
- As frequently as possible throughout the year; preferably 1-2x per month. Lunch is served everyday, except minimum days.
How much time commitment is involved?
- Each shift runs daily from 11:30am to 12:30pm. Volunteers earn credit towards free lunches for each shift worked.
Any special skills required?
Interested in joining this committee?
Please refer to the PTO Committees table to contact the committee chair.