What does our committee do?
- The library resources committee coordinates and organizes the library database and maintains library inventory with the help of library volunteers committee.
What types of responsibilities do our volunteers help with?
- Adding new books to collection
- Removing old books, as needed
- Covering new books
- Book repair and cleaning
- Maintaining accurate database of inventory
- Manage yearly physical inventory of library resources
When do we need you?
- Throughout the year
How much time commitment is involved?
- Depending on tasks, 1 to 4 hours a week during the year and/or several hours during the last month of school for inventory.
Any special skills required?
- Attention to detail. Understanding of database management and Dewey Decimal System necessary for some tasks.
INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS COMMITTEE?
Please refer to the PTO Committees table to contact the committee chair.