What does our committee do?
- Maintains order in the book collection, helps students and teachers pull books they need, assists librarian with special tasks.
What types of responsibilities do our volunteers help with?
- Checking in and out books
- Straightening shelves
- Pulling special titles for seasonal or special-event displays
- Culling and adding to collection
- End-of-year inventory
When do we need you?
- Shifts are available every day during class times, recesses, and lunch hours.
How much time commitment is involved?
- Class shifts are 45 minutes long; lunch shifts are 60-90 minutes long.
Any special skills required?
- Love of Books!
INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS COMMITTEE?
Please refer to the PTO Committees table to contact the committee chair.