What does our committee do?
- We manage the design, production, display, marketing, and fulfillment of Otterwear and Otterwear orders.
What types of responsibilities do our volunteers help with?
- Design of Otterwear artwork.
- Definition of the product line.
- Development and execution of production, display, marketing, and fulfillment plans.
- Sorting, packaging, and distributing Otterwear.
When do we need you?
- If fulfillment is handled directly by Oak Knoll, then volunteers are needed to sort, package, and distribute Otterwear when it arrives from the printer. If we work with an online store, then volunteers are not needed (the committee leaders can manage the workload).
How much time commitment is involved?
- Approximately 20-40 hours in the late summer/early fall. After that, limited time is required throughout the year to run newsletter announcements, answer questions, etc.
Any special skills required?
- Graphic design skills would be handy (to help design the artwork), but we can work with other resources as needed. Otherwise, all that’s required are strong organizational skills and an enthusiasm for school spirit wear!
INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS COMMITTEE?
Please refer to the PTO Committees table to contact the committee chair.