What does our committee do?
- The committee manages all elements of the planning and production of the annual yearbook including supplier management, content, layout, ordering, distribution.
- Volunteers work as class photographers to ensure that all students are included in the yearbook. Photos are then uploaded into a designated online folder.
What types of responsibilities do our volunteers help with?
- Ability to take photos, upload to a designated online folder.
- Must also keep in contact with fellow grade level team members.
When do we need you?
- From the beginning of the school year until end of March (or early April).
How much time commitment is involved?
- As much time is needed to photograph all students in their grade level.
Any special skills required?
- Just an enthusiasm for photography and getting the kids to smile!
INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS COMMITTEE?
Please refer to the PTO Committees table to contact the committee chair.