Spanish Immersion Enrollment Process
Steps for kindergarten Spanish Immersion enrollment for Fall 2023 admission:
In order for your student to be considered for Spanish Immersion, you MUST attend ONE mandatory Spanish Immersion meeting and complete kindergarten registration during the priority registration process which ends February 28, 2023. Failure to do so will result in your child being placed on the site's Spanish Immersion wait-list.
1. Complete Registration link available February 1, 2023
2. Attend ONE mandatory Spanish Immersion information meeting. Current immersion parents with incoming kinders are also required to attend ONE meeting.
- February 2, 2023, at 7:00 pm In Person-181 Encinal, Atherton (TERC)
- February 13, 2023, at 9:00 am REGISTER HERE TO ATTEND ZOOM MEETING
- February 27, 2023, at 7:00 pm In Person-181 Encinal, Atherton (TERC)
To see the slide presentation from 2022's meeting as an example of the information that will be presented at the meeting, please click here
3. Spanish Immersion lottery
- March 14 at 9:00 am Spanish Immersion Lottery In Person - 181 Encinal Ave, Atherton (TERC Building) or Register Here to attend via Zoom Participation is not required. Notifications will be sent after the lottery has been completed.
Questions regarding new student enrollment:
Contact the registrar at email@example.com or 650-321-7140 x5600