How do you become a new Encinal Eagle (EE)?
Step 1: Verifying your address.
The first step to becoming a new EE is to verify that your address is within Encinal's School boundaries. Simply follow this link and enter your address School Locator.
Step 2: Start your Registration
Go to the following link and start your registration: Menlo Park City School District Registration Information
Step 3: Complete the 2020-21 New Student online registration packet and upload the required documents listed below:
- Birth certificate, passport, or baptismal records of child for legal proof of name and age
- Proof of immunizations received to date. This document must include the student's first and last name and date of birth. For more detailed information about immunizations for school, please visit the Shots for School website at shotsforschool.org
- Driver's License or passport of parent for identification purposes
- Homeowners: Current County property tax bill, OR Renters: Current signed lease or rental agreement, including contact information for property manager/owner AND a copy of receipt or canceled check for most recent rental payment
- Current PG&E or Water bill or DMV registration card
- One additional current bill (telephone, cable, insurance, credit card, etc.)
Step 4: Go Here to Learn about more Kindergarten Meet and Greet Activities!
Step 5: (FOR FAMILIES INTERESTED IN SPANISH IMMERSION ONLY) Parents must attend at one of the required meetings. For More information about Spanish Immersion Go HERE.DATES TO BE DETERMINED FOR 2021NORMALLY HEALD THROUGOUT JANUARY AND FEBRUARY
Students spots in Spanish Immersion will be selected as part of our Spanish Immersion Lottery: Date TBD in Either March or April 2021.