How do you become a new Encinal Eagle (EE)?
Step 1: Verifying your address.
The first step to becoming a new EE is to verify that your address is within Encinal's School boundaries. Simply follow this link and enter your address School Locator.
Step 2: Start your Registration
Go to the following link and start your registration: Menlo Park City School District Registration Information
Step 3: Make an appointment with the registrar
- AFTER the initial registration, you will need to make an individual appointment to meet with the district registrar to complete the next part of the registration. Please call the Menlo Park City School District at (650) 321-7140.
Step 4: Meet with the District Registrar
- Make sure to bring the following to complete registration:
- Birth Certificate OR Passport of child for legal proof of age (a copy is ok)
- Proof of Immunizations received to date
- Proof of Residence in the District (see this info again if you need to see acceptable items; Proof of Residence
- Government Issued Photo ID
Step 5: Go Here to Learn about more Kindergarten Meet and Greet Activities!
Step 6 : (FOR FAMILIES INTERESTED IN SPANISH IMMERSION ONLY)(Current Immersion parents with incoming kinders are also required to attend one meeting.)
- Thursday, January 30, 2020, 6:45 - 7:30 p.m., Encinal School-Large Multipurpose Room
- Monday, February 3, 2020, 5:30 - 6:30 p.m., Oak Knoll School-Library
- Thursday, February 6, 2020, 5:30 - 6:30 p.m., City of East Palo Alto, Community Room
- Thursday, February 13, 2020, 8:30 - 9:30 a.m., Lower Laurel Campus
- Thursday, February 27, 2020, 8:30 - 9:30 a.m., District Office TERC
Spanish Immersion Lottery: Monday, March 16, 2020, 9:30-10:00 am, District Office TERC Building