The LunchMaster will continue to provide breakfast/lunch service for the 2023-24 Universal Meal Program.
The LunchMaster is a family-owned and operated company dedicated to serving nutritious and delicious meals since 1994. For additional program information please see:
COSTS AND ORDER DEADLINES
ALL meals remain free to MPCSD students for the 23-24 school year.
- Orders: Order online through the LunchMaster website for daily service for your child on campus.
- ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY 9AM EVERY TUESDAY ( "ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE" ) FOR LUNCH AND BREAKFAST FOR THE FOLLOWING WEEK.
HOW TO REGISTER - NEW ACCOUNTS
To set up a new LunchMaster account, Visit www.eatnow.thelunchmaster.com and select register. Be sure to enter your student's legal name. Use your school code below. If you have children at multiple schools, you can register them using your same account.
School Codes for LunchMaster accounts:
- ENCINAL school code: encinalelementary
- OAK KNOLL school code: oakknollelementary (TK will use this code)
- HILLVIEW school code: hillviewmiddle
- EARLY LEARNING CENTER (LAUREL) school code: earlylearning
- EARLY LEARNING CENTER (OAK KNOLL) school code: earlyoak
- You can also view tutorial videos for step-by-step instructions.
FOR RETURNING STUDENTS
Contact The LunchMaster for questions related to registration, ordering, food, delivery, billing, etc. LunchMaster phone: (650) 596-8008, use Prompt 1.