How do you become a new Encinal Eagle (EE)?
Step 1: Verifying your address.
The first step to becoming a new EE is to verify that your address is within Encinal's School boundaries. Simply follow this link and enter your address School Locator.
Step 2: Start your Registration
Go to the following link and start your registration: Menlo Park City School District Registration Information
Step 3: Complete the 2020-21 New Student online registration packet and upload the required documents listed below:
- Birth certificate, passport, or baptismal records of child for legal proof of name and age
- Proof of immunizations received to date. This document must include the student's first and last name and date of birth. For more detailed information about immunizations for school, please visit the Shots for School website at shotsforschool.org
- Driver's License or passport of parent for identification purposes
- Homeowners: Current County property tax bill, OR Renters: Current signed lease or rental agreement, including contact information for property manager/owner AND a copy of receipt or canceled check for most recent rental payment
- Current PG&E or Water bill or DMV registration card
- One additional current bill (telephone, cable, insurance, credit card, etc.)
Step 4: Go Here to Learn about more Kindergarten Meet and Greet Activities!
Step 5: (FOR FAMILIES INTERESTED IN SPANISH IMMERSION ONLY)(Current Immersion parents with incoming kinders are also required to attend one meeting.)
- Thursday, January 30, 2020, 6:45 - 7:30 p.m., Encinal School-Large Multipurpose Room
- Monday, February 3, 2020, 5:30 - 6:30 p.m., Oak Knoll School-Library
- Thursday, February 6, 2020, 5:30 - 6:30 p.m., City of East Palo Alto, Community Room
- Thursday, February 13, 2020, 8:30 - 9:30 a.m., Lower Laurel Campus
- Thursday, February 27, 2020, 8:30 - 9:30 a.m., District Office TERC
Spanish Immersion Lottery: Monday, March 16, 2020, 9:30-10:00 am, District Office TERC Building