2018-19 Enrollment for New Students is OPEN
HOW TO REGISTER NEW STUDENTS FOR 2018-19.
Registration in the Menlo Park City School District begins with residency. You may use our School Locator link to verify your residence is in the Menlo Park City School District attendance boundaries. Once you have secured housing within our District attendance boundaries, we can register your child. Registration is open all year long so we can begin once you move.
Please note these instructions are for NEW students. Re-enrollment for current students will be available April 8 - 26, 2019.
To register, please complete the following steps:
1. Create a PowerSchool account
All MPCSD families must have a PowerSchool account in order to register students.
2. Complete MPCSD's 2018-19 registration packet using your PowerSchool account
Once you have a PowerSchool account, begin the registration process by entering your student's information and follow the screens to enroll for School Year 2019-20. This will direct you to the entire registration packet where you will be required to complete all the forms listed.
3. Submit the required forms using your PowerSchool account
At the end of the online registration packet, you will have the opportunity to upload (PDF format) your required six documents:
- Birth certificate OR passport of child for legal proof of age
- Proof of immunizations received to date. This document must include the student's first and last name and date of birth. For more detailed information about immunizations for school, please visit the Shots for School website at shotsforschool.org.
- Driver's License or passport of parent for identification purposes
- Homeowners: Current County property tax bill, OR Renters: Current signed lease or rental agreement, including contact information for property manager/owner AND a copy of receipt or canceled check for most recent rental payment
- Current PG&E or Water bill or DMV registration card
- One additional current bill (telephone, cable, insurance, credit card, etc.)
If you choose not to submit your forms via PowerSchool, you will be required to schedule an appointment with the Registrar to submit in person. Please call the Registrar at (650) 321-7140 x5600 to schedule your registration appointment. Registration appointments are held at the District Office, 181 Encinal Avenue, Atherton – adjacent to the Encinal School campus.
4. Final Steps
- Once you have completed the online registration packet, submitted any special program applications (if applicable), and uploaded your six required documents, please review and submit.
- Confirmation of your registration will be through PowerSchool once it’s been reviewed and approved.
- If there are issues with the information or missing documentation, you will receive an email with the details.
Questions regarding enrollment - Please contact the District Registrar at (650) 321-7140 Ext. 5600.
PowerSchool Registration Support - families can access PowerSchool Registration support through the link below